Sr Financial/Accounting Business Systems Analyst
||SAN JOSE, CA US
|| Full Time
|| Experienced 5+ yrs exp (Non-Manager)
|| Bachelor's Degree
|| Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology
|As a Senior Financial Accounting Business Systems Analyst, you will
use your knowledge and skills to understand complex business problems
and recommend solutions that follow industry best practices. Key to
this position will be providing recommendations through
presentations, solution prototypes and business process
re-engineering that clearly demonstrate the cost/benefit
justification. You will work within a team of business process
owners, functional analysts and developers through end to end system
The ideal candidate will design
solutions for Finance and Accounting business area with high level of
knowledge with the integration to ECC/R3 and other application areas
within Finance and Accounting departments.
- Support the Financial/Accounting process concentrating in the
areas of Company codes, New General Ledger, Accounts Receivables,
Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cost Centers, COPA, PCA, Payroll and
Integration points with the other SAP Modules and NON SAP
- Work with the user community to evaluate current business
processes and recommend processes changes.
- Perform functional configuration changes to meet the process
- Define and execute test cases for unit, integration testing
and regression testing as well as acquire user acceptance sign
- Provide production support through support ticket management
and ticket resolution.
- Perform periodic presentations to all levels of management
providing status on project progress.
- Develop business process documentation to support
requirements definition, configuration and test plans as well as work
instructions and end user training.
- Impact assessment of changes to configuration both within the
Finance and Accounting functional areas as well as across other
- Provide production support identifying issues and engage SAP
Service Market Place to seek resolution.
Maxim is an EEO/AA employer
- At least 5 years experience in supporting Finance and
- Candidate must posses SAP ECC6 experience
- Esker and ADP experience highly desired.
- Experience expanding the organizational and transactional
model to add company codes, specifically in a global environment as
well as configuration related to VAT tax and other international
- Knowledge and Configuration experience with Company codes,
General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting,
Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking and
Product Costing in a Global environment using multiple
- Knowledge of End User Job activity which include Month end
closing, Journal Entries, Depreciation, Inter company transactions,
Account reconciliations, Account clearing, Payment transactions
Invoice Vouching and Customer Invoicing.
- Experience in creating functional specifications for Finance
and Accounting reports from BI/BO.
- Must possess solid understanding of Accounting and sound
knowledge of the underlying business processes.
- Degree from an accredited university
- Clear communication skills
- Additional consideration will be given to those that have
experience in implementation of Paymetrics , BI/BW, Solution Manager,
Vertex or Taxware , HP Quality Center and OSS Note review
If you do not see a position in your area of expertise, please provide us with your resume and contact information for future consideration. Please understand you are not applying for a specific job opening at this time; however, you may be considered for a future opening. We will keep your record on file for 1 year at which time you may revisit our website and update your resume profile. We encourage you to check our web site for future openings and respond to any postings for which you may be qualified.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"