SAP SD Business Systems Analyst
||SAN JOSE, CA US
|| Full Time
|| Experienced 5+ yrs exp (Manager)
|| Bachelor's Degree
|| Information Technology
|Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With
offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design
award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We
also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So
we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community
involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day?
Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the
possibilities are endless.
looking to hire an SAP SD Business Systems Analyst. The ideal
candidate will have 5 or more years SAP SD support, configuration and
implementation experience in the entire order to cash process,
including Sales Order Management, billing, shipping, delivery.
Integration with FI, MM and Model N helpful. You should have
experience on at least 2 full life cycle implementations. You should
also have experience in ECC 6.0.
key IT role will be responsible for the analysis, design,
implementation, and support of solutions for activities in various
business functions related to SD.
- Perform as a functional analyst, ensuring day-to-day
support of existing applications. Explore opportunities to leverage
SAP to design / configure new solutions that add business value. Work
closely with Business Management and Executive Team Members to
understand current and future business needs.
- Lead small to medium sized projects using basic
system development methodology. Perform methodology steps and
maintain current documentation including:
- Estimate new efforts, define business cases, and
determine resources required from the business and IT to deliver the
- Meet with end users to gather requirements and
understand detailed business processes to ensure that delivered
solutions satisfy client requirements effectively and efficiently in
the integrated system environment.
- Develop functional specifications
- Communicate functional specifications for
development by programming resources
- Develop test scripts, execute, and analyze test
- Proactively identify and resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with business and IT
resources in a timely manner. Exhibit superior verbal and written
communication skills with all levels of management, key business
users and IT.
- Exhibit the ability to take initiative, work
independently, and prioritize time effectively to deliver in a timely
- Follow existing change management procedures and
ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all
- Ensure training documentation is up to date and
training needs are met for both team members and end
- Ensure effective data management & reporting for
- B.S. degree or higher from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Sales and Distribution
- Very clear communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in the areas of Sales Organization configuration,
Sales Order management, Pricing conditions, Output conditions, EDI,
RosettaNet, Delivery, Billing, Credit management, Sales and use tax,
VAT, Credit card processing, Returns processing, , Inter company
sales, Route determination, Batch Determination and ATP
- Additional consideration will be given to those that have
experience in GTS, BI, CRM, Model N, Solution Manager, i2, eCommerce
and HP Quality Center
Maxim is an EEO/AA employer
If you do not see a position in your area of expertise, please provide us with your resume and contact information for future consideration. Please understand you are not applying for a specific job opening at this time; however, you may be considered for a future opening. We will keep your record on file for 1 year at which time you may revisit our website and update your resume profile. We encourage you to check our web site for future openings and respond to any postings for which you may be qualified.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"