Analyst, Demand Management
||SAN JOSE, CA US
|| Full Time
|| Experienced 2-5 yrs exp (Non-Manager)
|| Bachelor's Degree
|Maxim is seeking a highly driven, analytical and resourceful person
to join our centralized Demand Management group. This role will
be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and interpreting changes in
company demand signals on the macro, end market, and customer
level. The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner,
innovative, wants a challenge, and is eager to impact change.
- Analyze historic macro, end market, and customer trends and
extrapolate them into forecasts for end markets, customers, and the
company’s various product lines.
- Monitor changes in customer forecasts, bookings trends, and
order volatility and identify statistical outliers that vary from
- Track changes to forecasts, correlate to end market trends,
and communicate those changes to senior management.
- Track market and customer inventory, consumption and demand
- Build quantitative/statistical models to analyze big amounts
of data and drive insight for critical business decisions.
- Build and develop effective partnerships with business units,
supply chain management, sales, and distribution through insightful
analysis and improved forecast accuracy.
This is an Analyst
Position based in either San Jose, CA or Dallas TX. It is an
opportunity to view the company holistically and receive exposure to
the highest levels of executive management, impacting strategic
financial decisions related to revenue and press release guidance. As
part of the Finance Group, this position will have exposure to the
various business units and to Sr. Management, allowing for excellent
visibility and opportunities to do high impact analysis to progress
quickly within the company.
- BBA in Finance or related field with 3-5 years work
experience or a recent MBA graduate. A background working for a
technology or a manufacturing company, or extensive
modeling/forecasting experience a plus.
- Specific Skills:
- An understanding of statistical models and how to apply them
to real-world business situations.
- Strong Excel skills are a must.
- A demonstrated ability to analyze a problem arising from a
large, complex, data set and come up with a practical solution that
can be implemented across an organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to
influence outcomes and communicate to general audiences, both orally
and in writing.
Maxim is an EEO/AA Employer.
If you do not see a position in your area of expertise, please provide us with your resume and contact information for future consideration. Please understand you are not applying for a specific job opening at this time; however, you may be considered for a future opening. We will keep your record on file for 1 year at which time you may revisit our website and update your resume profile. We encourage you to check our web site for future openings and respond to any postings for which you may be qualified.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"