DP Senior IT Functional Analyst
||SAN JOSE, CA US
|| Full Time
|| Experienced 7-10 yrs exp (Non-Manager)
|| Bachelor's Degree
|| Information Technology
- SAP APO Demand Planning (DP) resource will be responsible for
SAP APO DP design, interface design, writing technical specifications
and conduct system configurations.
- This position is responsible for end-to-end demand planning,
system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast / CPFR,
statistical models and release to supply planning.
- Strong DP configuration and technical skills including
history data mapping, APO design, Statistical models analysis and
selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development,
Proportion factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final
demand release to SNP and Reporting.
- Evaluating current processes and system functionalities and
mapping them to DP solutions. Assist team members in gap
analysis of process and functionality gaps analysis and implement
solution in the new environment (DP and/or BI).
- Responsible for improving and enhancing end to end DP
- Developing Functional Design Specifications and other
detailed enhancement documentation to support custom program
development. Writing Functional and Technical Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and
transaction data to support APO DP solution.
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills to be able to
identify and fix bugs that arise in unit test, system integration
test, user acceptance test. Experience in creation of test
cases for system integration test and user acceptance test using the
business process documentation and user inputs.
- Ability to set up APO CIF and troubleshoot CIF issues.
- Training/ production support
- Experience working directly with the users to resolve system
integration test and user acceptance test cases and coordination of
defect tracking, analysis and resolution process.
- Executing Cross-functional work with BI, SD, ABAP, Basis
- Working with users, IT team members, and management to define
and document business requirements, determine the appropriate SAP
configuration and / or development required, and / or to document why
the requirement cannot be satisfied by an SAP-based solution.
- All candidates MUST have excellent communication skills.
- At least 2 APO DP Implementations experience, good in
statistical forecasting, data cleansing, CVC's creations, preferably
has implemented APO DP in technology companies, preferred additional
knowledge of BW cubes, expected to also take care of change
management and user training
- SAP APO Configuration Analyst with minimum 5 to 6 years of
strong experience in.
- SAP APO Demand Planning
- SAP APO Supply Network Planning with emphasis on Capable-To-
- SAP APO CIF
- Candidates must have strong technical DP/SNP/CTM experience
in conjunction with ECC
- Candidate should be an expert in mapping the business
process, suggest best practices and configure SNP – CTM solver
- and out.
- Candidate must have strong experience of DP architecture,
integration and solution designing.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Sales and Distribution
- Knowledgeable in B2B processes for customer
- Good understanding of ABAP
- Good communication and presentation skills and can talk
in front of business planners
- Must be a fast learner and should be able to define and drive
enhancements and configurations.
- Should have ability to work in a team environment and be
executing his duties
- Must be technically very strong. This role is to support
existing APO implementation and rollout new functionalities based
- business needs.
- Semiconductor/high tech manufacturing company experience is a
- Supply Network Collaboration experience is good to have.
Maxim is an EEO/AA employer
If you do not see a position in your area of expertise, please provide us with your resume and contact information for future consideration. Please understand you are not applying for a specific job opening at this time; however, you may be considered for a future opening. We will keep your record on file for 1 year at which time you may revisit our website and update your resume profile. We encourage you to check our web site for future openings and respond to any postings for which you may be qualified.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"