HR Business Systems Analyst - Workday
||SAN JOSE, CA US
|| Full Time
|| Experienced 5+ yrs exp (Non-Manager)
|| Bachelor's Degree
|| Human Resources/Recruiting, Information Technology
|Seeking bright and motivated talent interested in filling an HR
Business Systems Analyst primarily supporting our core HR
application, Workday. Candidate must have deep experience in Workday
core HCM with a focus on business processes, security, compensation
and have implemented/upgraded several HR ERP systems. This position
requires tasks and projects executed on-site at our office.
/>Duties and Responsibilities:
/>Business System Analyst
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing systems using
project lifecycle processes, including design, testing,
implementation and support
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills with management, technical peers, and business
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication of complex
topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships
and influence collaboratively across IT and HR
- Ability to re-engineer processes
- Provide training on new systems
- Ability to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex,
support environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to make things
- Experience in global HR environments preferred
- Ability to motivate and mentor others and lead initiatives
and project teams is desirable
Workday Project Specific
- Provide Workday functional consulting services by acting as
subject matter expert and leading our company through the entire
systems development lifecycle.
- Focus areas are more geared to core HCM and Compensation, but
are not limited to those areas.
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration,
- Assist our company in fully integrating the Workday system
into their current business environments and provide input on best
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other
processes or systems
- Configure the Workday system to meet each client’s
unique business requirements
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to our company and project managers
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation
- Streamline testing process using the Kainos SMART
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years
progressively advanced HR systems experience, Workday required.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations
- Solid understanding of HR business processes
- Ability to develop creative solutions
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to
prioritize independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and
independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and
effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives
*We are open to work location in San Jose, CA or Dallas, TX
/>Maxim is an EEO/AA employer
If you do not see a position in your area of expertise, please provide us with your resume and contact information for future consideration. Please understand you are not applying for a specific job opening at this time; however, you may be considered for a future opening. We will keep your record on file for 1 year at which time you may revisit our website and update your resume profile. We encourage you to check our web site for future openings and respond to any postings for which you may be qualified.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"